Tosafest Code of Conduct
While attending Tosafest, the following general activities will not be accepted:
- Violations of the law
- Any activity that threatens the safety of our guests, vendors, entertainers and volunteers
- Any activity that threatens the well-being of the festival grounds
- Any activity that disrupts our pleasant, family-oriented festival
- Any activity inconsistent with the general purpose of the festival, which is music, food and family activities.
- Any activity that would disrupt the legitimate business of the property and its tenants in and around Tosafest
- Political solicitation of our guests
- Handing out materials of any kind not directly related to our sponsors
Activities that are prohibited:
- Disruptive profanity, vulgar or threatening language
- Unnecessary blocking of festival entry points, festival vendors and activities
- Running, horseplay or disorderly conduct of any nature
- Excessive loitering
- No firearms or illegal weapons.
- Tosafest is dog friendly. Dogs are allowed but must remain on a leash at all times and owners are required to clean up all necessary doggy 'messes' immediately so please bring plenty of plastic bags.
- Persons entering the festival grounds assume all risks incidental to the event. Festival staff reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person violating any law, rule or policy. Patrons and bags may be searched upon entry.
- Certain items may not be brought on the premises including without limitation: weapons of any kind, alcohol, contraband, illegal drugs and controlled substances.
- The following items are also not permitted: cans or glass bottles, skateboards, in-line skates, and bicycles.
- Shirts and shoes are required to be worn at all times.
- ID is required for alcohol purchase.
- Photographs are taken during Tosafest. Entrance to the grounds constitutes permission to use the pictures in future marketing for Tosafest, including but not limited to Facebook and Tosafest.org website.